Pages

"The power of the pen is unknown until you pick it up."

Saturday, December 13, 2014

DARK HUMOR

12/10/14 

Awesome, my teenage son, and I were sitting on my bed yesterday. We somehow got onto the topic of the high probability I would lose at least one ovary and the uterus because George is selfishly spreading like an amoeba. I said, “So when the doctor goes in to operate, the ovary and uterus are going to be saying, 'Take George! I was here first! Take him!'"

Awesome said, “Yeah, the ovary will be clinging to the small intestine. 'I’m too young to die!'"

Speaking on George’s behalf Handsome added, “'Put the scalpel down or the gall bladder gets it!'”

For some bizarre reason, we were all laughing hysterically…

Do you think laughter is the best medicine, or are we all certifiably crazy?





No comments: