Pages

"The power of the pen is unknown until you pick it up."

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

One Little Miracle At A Time

Hey, our prayers were answered yesterday! A surgical spot opened up for Tuesday the 16th. (Was scheduled for the 19th) You wouldn't think three days would make that much of a difference, but its HUGE when you want to evict an internal intruder.


When I told Awesome about the new surgery date, he picked me up off the ground and hugged me--while I was still on the phone with the nurse.  After I got off, my whole family did the Happy Dance.













Then I thought, "Wait a minute! I'm excited to get cut open??" Jeesh! That really doesn't sound fun, but I'm still clinging to the hope that its a rogue fibroid and it'll be sentenced to the trash bin with relative ease.


Yes, I'm still shamelessly soliciting prayers on my behalf! Thanks for them and all the well wishes!




No comments: